Testing for COVID-19
MMC is currently assessing patients and testing for COVID-19 when necessary. If See full list of symptoms below.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
* Due to limited resources, we will not be able to perform any rapid or PCR COVID-19 testing required for event participation or travel. Thank you for understanding.
Testing for Pediatric Patients
Rapid testing is available. To schedule an appointment for testing, call MMC Pediatrics at 615-867-8020 OR walk-in anytime Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Call ahead appointments are available on Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Testing for Adult Patients
Walk-In Clinic at Garrison Drive
The Internal & Family Medicine walk-in clinic is located on the first floor of our Garrison Drive location. Walk-in anytime from Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., no appointment is necessary.
Patients will be assessed by a provider to determine the best testing and/or treatment for you.MMC Now COVID-19 Testing
MMC Now Family Walk-In Clinics offer safe, convenient COVID-19 testing 7 days a week. No appointment necessary.
For your convenience, you may check-in online for an estimated treatment time before you arrive. This will allow you to check-in from your smartphone and skip the waiting room.
MMC Now Lascassas – (615) 867-8000
MMC Now New Salem – (615) 867-8001
MMC Shelbyville Pike Location – (615) 867-8002
Visit www.mmcnow.com for locations, hours and to check-in online for an estimated treatment time.
Free COVID-19 Tests
- Limit of one order per residential address
- One order includes 4 individual rapid antigen COVID-19 tests
- Orders will ship free starting in late January