MMC Dermatology provides the highest quality of dermatologic care to patients of all ages in a professional and caring setting. We evaluate and treat children and adults with benign and malignant disorders of the skin, hair, nails as well as adjacent mucous membranes. Additional training includes:
- The diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers, melanomas, moles, and other tumors of the skin.
- The management of contact dermatitis and other inflammatory skin disorders.
- The recognition of the skin manifestations of systemic and infectious diseases.
- Interpretation of skin biopsies.
- Surgical techniques used in dermatology.
MMC Dermatology also manages cosmetic disorders of the skin, including hair loss, scars, and the skin changes associated with aging.
GENERAL DERMATOLOGIC DISORDERS INCLUDE:
- Skin Cancer
- Dysplastic Nevi
- Superficial Radiotherapy (SRT)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Spider Veins
- Herpes Simplex
- Herpes Zoster (Shingles)
- Genital Warts
- Eczema/Atopic Dermatitis
- Allergic Contact Rashes
- Dry Skin
- Hair loss
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac
- Cutera Excel V Laser
Offering Superficial Radiotherapy for Skin Cancer
SRT is a safe, painless and effective FDA-approved treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer. A low-energy radiotherapy penetrates only a short distance below the surface of the skin, in a highly effective, painless and cosmetically attractive alternative to surgery.
- Safe & Effective
- Same results as surgery without the pain
- Very short treatment sessions
- Virtually painless / no cutting
- Minimal to no scarring / no stitching
- Virtually no risk of nerve damage
- No anesthesia required
- Virtually no post-surgical infections
- Faster healing process
- No post reconstructive surgery required
- High cure rates
- No down time
MMC Dermatology also offers a variety of laser procedures to treat mild to moderate acne, pigmented lesions, port wine stains, cherry angiomas, bruising, spider veins, nail fungus and warts.
Contact us today at 615-867-8220 to schedule an appointment.