- Carotid Endarterectomy and Carotid Angioplasty with Stenting for the prevention of stroke
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm repair (Endovascular & Conventional Open Repair)
- Open and Endovascular management of visceral and renal artery problems
- Vascular Access for Hemodialysis (open and percutaneous techniques)
- Diagnostic Arteriography and various percutaneous techniques for peripheral arterial disease (Laser Atherectomy, Angioplasty, Cryoplasty, and Stenting)
- Arterial bypasses for limb salvage
- Treatment of spider veins by injection sclerotherapy
- Diabetic foot infection and evaluation of non-healing wounds
- TEVAR – Thoracic Endovascular Aneurysm Repair
- Percutaneous Aneurysms Repair
- Minimally invasive radiofrequency ablation therapy, VenaSeal and Sclerotherapy for Varicose Veins (link to varicose vein page).
Many of these procedures can be performed in our in-house Endovascular Lab. MMC is proud to provide patients with the latest technology and highly skilled physicians together to offer minimally invasive vascular procedures. The Endovascular Lab offers patients no overnight hospital stay, little to no downtime and an overall better patient experience in a comfortable environment.