At Murfreesboro Medical Clinic, we know the effects untreated hearing loss can have on one’s life: social isolation, decrease in income, depression, anxiety and more. Our highly trained audiologist and hearing professionals are committed to providing the best hearing health care by delivering unmatched patient care, the latest hearing technology and expertise in amplification strategies and programming.
Our Services Include:
- Comprehensive Hearing Evaluations to determine hearing health
- Tinnitus Evaluations (ringing in the ear)
- Tympanometry (test for presence of fluid in the ears)
- Otoacoustic Emissions Testing (OAEs)
- Electro/Videonystagmography (ENG/VNG) – diagnostic test for dizziness
- Electrocochleography (ECochG) – diagnostic test for Meniere’s disease
- Procedures for the treatment of Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Fitting of custom earmolds
Hearing Aid Services:
Today’s hearing aids are digital microcomputers that can automatically adjust to ensure sounds are audible, directional and extremely comfortable. Our unique evaluation process gathers the information we need to determine your size, style and budget.
We are proud to provide:
- Evaluations with a licensed Audiologist
- Hearing aid dispensing, fitting and programming
- Advanced diagnostic testing
- Cleaning and maintenance of hearing aids
- Hearing instrument reprogramming
- Wide variety of hearing instruments featuring wireless connectivity to TV and phone
Call and schedule an appointment to learn if you or a loved one is in need is of a hearing device.