Insurance for MMC Providers
- Americhoice *Not acceptedin GYN, limited OB, Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Dr. Boone(Ophthalmology)
- Amerigroup *Not acceptedin Pediatrics, GYN, limited OB, Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Dr. Boone(Ophthalmology)
- Baptist Family Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (NetworkP, Network S, Network M)
- Blue Care *Not accepted inGYN, Limited OB, Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Rheumatology, Dr. Boone(Ophthalmology)
- Cigna Products (No Local Plus)
- Oscar Health plans
- Tenncare Select *Notaccepted in GYN, Limited OB, Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Rheumatology,Dr. Boone (Ophthalmology)
- First Health
- Humana (Not Local PreferredExchange Plan)
- Mission Point (We are Tier OneProviders)
- Signature Health Alliance
- Tricare Prime *Accepted with areferral to see a specialist only
- United Healthcare (We are aprovider for Compass Plans but not Charter Plans)
- Aetna Medicare
- Amerivantage (Amerigroup)
- Blue Cross Advantage
- Cigna - Healthspring
- Humana (Gold Choice Plus HMO)
- Humana Medicare PPO
- Medicare Railroad
- Wellcare Medicare Extra (All TNPlans)
- UHC Dual Complete
Itis the patient’s responsibility to know theirinsurance policy and benefits coverage. Ifyou have questions about your insurance coverage, please contact your humanresource department or insurance company listed on the back of your insurancecard.
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
Asa reaction to the PPACA (Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act) your
insurance company may change how it is processing previously covered diagnostictests.
In the past, your tests may have been paid under the preventative healthbenefits of your insurance policy. Now, some of these diagnostic tests are nolonger considered preventative. Therefore you may be responsible for allor a portion of the charges. This does not include diagnostic tests done foracute or chronic medical diagnoses.
If you have any questions about which diagnostic tests are consideredpreventative, please contact your insurance company.