Insurance for MMC Providers
- Americhoice *Not accepted in GYN, limited OB, Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Dr. Boone (Ophthalmology)
- Amerigroup *Not accepted in Pediatrics, GYN, limited OB, Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Dr. Boone (Ophthalmology)
- Baptist Family Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Network P, Network S, Network M)
- Blue Care *Not accepted in GYN, Limited OB, Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Rheumatology, Dr. Boone (Ophthalmology)
- Cigna Products (No Local Plus)
- Oscar Health plans
- Tenncare Select *Not accepted in GYN, Limited OB, Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Rheumatology, Dr. Boone (Ophthalmology)
- First Health
- Humana (Not Local Preferred Exchange Plan)
- Mission Point (We are Tier One Providers)
- Signature Health Alliance
- Tricare Prime *Accepted with a referral to see a specialist only
- United Healthcare (We are a provider for Compass Plans but not Charter Plans)
- Aetna Medicare
- Amerivantage (Amerigroup)
- Blue Cross Advantage
- Cigna - Healthspring
- Humana (Gold Choice Plus HMO)
- Humana Medicare PPO
- Medicare Railroad
- Wellcare Medicare Extra (All TN Plans)
- UHC Dual Complete
It is the patient’s responsibility to know their insurance policy and benefits coverage. If you have questions about your insurance coverage, please contact your human resource department or insurance company listed on the back of your insurance card.
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
As a reaction to the PPACA (Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act) your
insurance company may change how it is processing previously covered diagnostic tests.
In the past, your tests may have been paid under the preventative health benefits of your insurance policy. Now, some of these diagnostic tests are no longer considered preventative. Therefore you may be responsible for all or a portion of the charges. This does not include diagnostic tests done for acute or chronic medical diagnoses.
If you have any questions about which diagnostic tests are considered preventative, please contact your insurance company.